Ocean Front Bungalow on a serene lagoon.
Petit Trou Bungalow
Cleaning Fee US$20/stay
This comfortable bungalow overlooks a beautiful lagoon, perfect for kayaking and stand up paddling. Not felling energetic then relax in your own private pool. This bungalow is situated in Tobago Plantations. Tobago Plantations boasts an 18 hole golf course, club house, and restaurant. There is also the Magdalena Grand Beach and Golf Resort on property that has three restaurants, 2 bars, etc. The space The bungalow sleeps 4 people. Both bedrooms have 1 full bed each. Guest access You will have access to the whole bungalow with the exception of 2 cupboards where the owners secure back up items. Interaction with guests Our Property Management team will check you in and help you any questions you have on the apartment or Tobago. Ask for our 10% off discount on many tours and activities on island.
Click Here to See All Amenities
- Laptop friendly work space
- Essentials – Towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water
- Cable Tv
- TV in living room
- Washer and Dryer
- Free parking
- Pool – private
- Full Kitchen
- Gas BBQ on porch
Bed and bath
- Bed Linens
- Hair Dryer
- On request
1 full bed
1 full bed
Perfect Little Getaway
We truly enjoyed our stay at the bungalow, especially the ocean view, pool and privacy of the backyard. The host, Duane was more than accommodating providing a name of a local driver, and suggestions regarding places to go and island activates!! We will be back and will recommend to our friends.
Directions to Cluster 47, Petit Point Cottage
- Enter the main gate of Tobago Plantations.
- Take a left at first round about.
- Take a Right at the second round about.
- Take a right before the entrance to the Magdalena Resort.
- After passing the secuity gate, and going over two bumps, take your first right.
- Follow the road, as it goes to the right. Go half way around the round about and continue onwards.
- When the road splits, go left. At the end of the road, the cluster is on the right.